Program main info
Is for parent/guardian?
Program Audience Age Type
Audience Multiplicity Type
Join the Alliance for a free in person or an online class to assist you with the administration of Narcan should you be faced with saving a life during an opioid overdose emergency.
Need a refill? Click here.
The training includes information on:
- Signs & symptoms of an opioid overdose
- Quick actions to take to help save a life and reverse a potential opioid overdose
- How to easily and properly use Narcan nasal spray
- Resource sharing
- If you use your Narcan, how can you obtain a refill
In Person & Drive Thru Trainings listed on calendar.
This interactive class, presented by a Certified Narcan & CPR Trained instructor from the Alliance, will take 1 hour and a Save A Life Narcan Kit will be mailed directly to you once essential forms have been completed.
- Tuesday Night Training from 7pm-8pm EST, click here. (select date by clicking on drop down menu)
- Tuesday January 31, 2023 from 7pm-7:30pm, click here.
Utilizing Zoom for training, you will need a desktop or laptop computer or a smartphone equipped with a camera, microphone and speakers. https://zoom.us/
Registration is required and is open up to 1 hour prior to training.
Federal, State and/or County funding has been provided through the Oakland Community Health Network/Substance Use Disorder services to support project costs. Alliance staff adheres to the Certified Prevention Specialist Code of Ethics including confidentiality. Recipients of substance abuse services have rights protected by state and federal law and promulgated rules. Contact Substance Abuse Quality Assurance & Licensing Sect., Recipient Rights Coordinator, PO Box 30664, Lansing, MI 48909.