Join the Alliance for a free in person or an online class to assist you with the administration of Narcan should you be faced with saving a life during an opioid overdose emergency.
Need a refill? Click here.
The training includes information on:
- Signs & symptoms of an opioid overdose
- Quick actions to take to help save a life and reverse a potential opioid overdose
- How to easily and properly use Narcan nasal spray
- Resource sharing
- If you use your Narcan, how can you obtain a refill
In Person & Drive Thru Trainings listed on calendar.
This interactive class, presented by a Certified Narcan & CPR Trained instructor from the Alliance, will take 1 hour and a Save A Life Narcan Kit will be mailed directly to you once essential forms have been completed.
- Tuesday Night Training from 7pm-8pm EST, click here.
(select date by clicking on drop down menu)
- Tuesday January 31, 2023 from 7pm-7:30pm, click here.
Utilizing Zoom for training, you will need a desktop or laptop computer or a smartphone equipped with a camera, microphone and speakers. https://zoom.us/
Registration is required and is open up to 1 hour prior to training.